The team here at Tru Realty wants to take a pause as we start 2017. It’s important to us to start the year by saying thanks. Thanks to our clients, our agents, our vendors, and those agents at other brokerages we’ve collaborated with in closing deals. We are grateful to all of you because by all measurable outcomes, Tru Realty absolutely had a phenomenal year when it came to the number of transactions, revenue, listings, producing agents, total agents, deals facilitated by a transaction manager, successful training outcomes, and coaching sessions. Many of these metrics were in excess of 60% year-over-year.
Now we know that some (maybe even some of our agents) may be thinking that we (the owners) must have made a tremendous amount of profit. I wish I could say that is true, but that isn’t our game plan. We are 100% focused on growing the best brokerage in the Valley – best in terms of culture, value to our clients, service to our agents, and respect by our peers. As stewards of the brokerage we invested everything back into the company. We did this so that we can get even better this coming year in regards to results for our clients and support for our agents.
Here is a quick rundown of some of the important initiatives that we accomplished this past year:
- Rebranded with fresh marketing messages, signs, logo and other collateral
- Implemented new technology platforms that have made our central support teams more effective in assisting our agents
- Moved into new, contemporary office space that is centrally located to Paradise Valley and Scottsdale neighborhoods
- Launched Tru Gives, our charitable giving arm that invests in pre-K scholarships at Miro International Preschool and ASU Preparatory Academy
- Donated more than 100 hours of our time to supporting other charitable activities for those in need
At Tru Realty we have fun. We enjoy working together and we always deliver on our promises to our clients and our agents.
For 2017, here are some roles that we are looking to fill:
- Luxury Producer and Coach – If you consistently close luxury deals, have superior knowledge and leadership skills; we have a great opportunity that will reward you for your effort.
- Team Production and Coach – If your team consistently delivers results, has superior systems and leadership skills; we have a model that will incentivize you to share your knowledge.
- Agents – Real estate is an amazing career that allows for constant growth; if you feel that you’ve hit a plateau with your current brokerage, call us to find out why Tru Realty is the place to further your career.
If you feel that you are the right person for one of these roles, please fill out our contact form below or email me directly at Sarah@TruRealty.com.