Tru Realty wants to help you gain the real life experience that will make your new license more productive (and valuable). Our brokerage has an unparalleled mentorship program that helps you apply what you learned in the classroom to real life transactions from a dedicated and experienced trainer; our agency principal and designated broker – Sarah Richardson.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It!
Learn More About Our Mentorship Program
Here are a few of the topics we cover in our mentorship program. At Tru Realty we put an emphasis on giving you the real life guidance you need to accelerate your career. Visit our website for the complete list!
- How to properly assess a buyer’s needs and provide top notch consultation that makes you an invaluable part of the home buying process.
- Giving sellers listing advice with solid pricing information so they maximize the sale of their home.
- Learn how to properly navigate MLS so that you can readily identify great opportunities and not waste any of your client’s time looking at a home that’s not right for them.
- How to prospect for new clients and market yourself using social media (Facebook / YouTube / LinkedIn).
- Which vendors make sense for your business and how to manage them to your best benefit.
- Open Houses … what works? What doesn’t? When is it right to have an open house for your client and when is it not right?
- How to make the contract process run smoothly by using cloud technology, zip forms and working closely with your transaction manager.
- Navigating the three big contingencies (inspection period, appraisals and loans).
- How to manage your relationship with your lenders and just what should be there role in buying process.
- Why Title Companies matter; how to properly decipher a title settlement statement.
Want to learn more about our Mentorship Program? Give us a call at (480) 327-6700 or fill out the contact form at the top of this page. We look forward to hearing from you!